A Little Levity on the Eve of Surgery
February 7, 2012 | Blog | 0 comments
For the past 13 years or so I’ve been touting the patient benefits of various medical technologies and techniques. Well tomorrow I’ll be the beneficiary of those benefits as I undergo surgery.
As I sit here trying to wrap up all of the loose ends before I am out of commission for the rest of the week, viagra generic I came across a list of funny headlines that I’ve compiled while monitoring the news. Thought I would share them with you. Please feel free to share your own.
– Students take LCDC field trip
– West Shore Healthcare Foundation Stuffing Ambulance
– Ben Franklin to Invest $501,200 in Six Companies (good to know that he’s still a successful businessman)
– Coffee mulls hospital options
– CHOP children CPR
– Turkey Offers a Solution to Increasing Healthcare Costs in the U.S. (as lean meat to fight the costs of obesity?)
– University of Nevada School of Medicine physiology professor earns $1.2 million grant over four years to study motility of internal anal sphincter muscle (sorry, couldn’t resist this one)
– Snowblowers can remove fingers, too (in addition to which other body parts?)
– Ferndale salsa king dips into Haiti relief efforts
– Dr. Creep’ hospitalized in a coma after series of strokes
– Smart Toe For Hammertoes
– Don’t Let Rodeo Chow Wreck Your Waistline (I really wish I had read this article)